The Warkworth Anglican Parish Trust was established on 7th July 2005.
The Purposes of the Trust are:
- To advance the Christian religion in the Parish of Warkworth in accordance with the principles, teachings and practices of the Anglican Church.
- To support the charitable works conducted by the Anglican Church in the Parish of Warkworth.
- To provide or maintain places of worship for the Anglican Church in the Parish of Warkworth.
- To provide assistance to poor persons in the Parish of Warkworth.
- To carry on any other charitable objective within New Zealand which may seem to be capable of being conveniently carried on in connection with the above charitable objects or calculated directly or indirectly to advance the religion.
The trust is administered by a Board of at least four members. These Trustees are appointed by the Parish of Warkworth at the Annual General Meeting of the Parish.